Praise God for:
* The continuing privilege of encouraging one-on-one, intentional discipleship relationships focused on spiritual multiplication. By God's grace, these relationships are deepening as this strategy of spiritual multiplication takes root in churches and ministries around the world.
* Pastors and ministry leaders who are taking the challenge and opportunity to stimulate fruitful discipleship efforts in their various spheres of influence.
* Praise for Ron's fruitful ministry in Singapore, teaching at two leadership conferences and for five very full days at a key seminary impacting many Asian nations.
* The faithful prayers and generous financial investments of scores of concerned ministry partners God has used to provide necessary ministry resources.
* The encouragements and faithful support of our board (Brian Givens, Tom Lenning, and Bill Marshall) as we partner in passionately pursuing the goal of launching Christ-centered spiritual multipliers at home and abroad.
* The love, support, and encouragement of our families and faithful friends. God continues to use the kindness of caring friends, especially during this difficult season of illness for Kathy as well as other health issues we face as couples.
Pray consistently for:
* Wisdom as we continue to identify and equip spiritual disciplers. Pray especially for wisdom as we help others gain skills in the rewarding process of identifying and equipping discipleship partners.
* Increased capacity to provide encouragement and sound counsel as we meet with numerous pastors/ministry leaders committed to launching multipliers through one-on-one discipleship.
* Strategic opportunities to preach and lead discipling workshops later this spring and into the summer.
* Wisdom for Ron as he continues to oversee the administrative challenges of our ministry.
* Preaching opportunities for Ken at Midlothian Bible Church on March 12 and 19. The senior pastor at this key church utilized our resources while in Waco and now is discipling two of his key leaders.
* Our country and especially for our political and religious leaders, asking to give them godly wisdom and courage in their leadership.
* Those in uniform serving our country around the world, that God will protect them as they serve and, with their families, often make great sacrifices on our behalf.
* Many Christ followers in various places who are suffering (and even dying) on account of their allegiance to Christ, that God will grant them courage, comfort, and strength to persevere so that Christ will be glorified and the gospel of Christ made known.
* Continue to pray for Kathy as she recovers from colorectal cancer and the serious complications she has faced in recent months. She is improving, but is not yet healthy enough to resume chemo. Also pray for Terri as she recovers from surgery on her foot.
* Joyful generosity for those who continue to invest in this ministry.